In season 2 of the Grow Your B2B SaaS podcast, we asked all our guests the same question: “What kind of advice would they give a B2B SaaS founder growing to 10K MRR?” We want to save you a lot of time in this summary episode, as we combined all the answers into one single episode.
Are you looking to grow your SaaS and unsure how to surpass the 10k Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) mark? This podcast episode will be packed with great advice. All the guests will give practical advice on how to grow your SaaS and make it successful in the long term. Learn from industry experts.
Not sure if this is right for you, check out the video at the bottom of this page, is shows a summary of the podcast.
Season 2 guests of the Grow Your B2B SaaS podcast
- How to run profitable ads – Michael Damnjanovic
- Why should someone buy your SaaS now – Michael Humblet
- How to build a strong culture – Mads Wedderkopp
- How to sell your SaaS – Thomas Smale
- How to leverage SEO – Maeva Cifuentes
- How to do revenue attribution – Steffen Hedebrandt
- How to build a B2B SaaS community – Mike Rizzo
- How to improve your User Onboarding –Ildefonso Prieto
- How to do product marketing for your SaaS – Alex Levin
- How to build and grow a SaaS sales team – James Ski
- How to reduce your CPL and scale profitable ads – Yann A. Skaalen
- How to bootstrap your B2B SaaS to 10m+ exit – Andrew Gazdecki
- How to secure an early-stage investment – Lotte Geldermans
- How to get capital as a bootstrapper – Nathan Latka
- How to plan, predict & and prove your GTM – Mark Stouse
- How to achieve Product Market Fit – Andy Karuza
- How to leverage marketing automation – Shay Howe
- How to become profitable with your SaaS – Melissa Kwan
- How to go from PMF to GTM success – Joyce Mackenzie Liu
- Why you should hire globally – Amir Reiter
Summary of the episode
We even created a video summary for you from this episode, where you will receive a summarised video of the full podcast episode. In the video you can see who is speaking and which episode it is, allowing you to quickly go and listen to the full episode if you like the advice of someone.