By accessing or using the Platform (as that is defined below), Reditus (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Reditus BV (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
(a) The following Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) govern Company’s use of:
(i) the Reditus website located at www.getreditus.com (the “Website”);
(ii) the Reditus online platform that provides tools to build, manage, and grow channel programs;
(b) These Terms of Service form an agreement between Reditus B.V.. (“Reditus”, “us”, “we”, “our”) and Company.
(c) The Platform is provided solely (the “Permitted Use”) to:
(i) enable Company to build,manage, and grow its channel program on the Platform;
(ii) enable Company to makeavailable information about Company’s channel program on the Platform, including, ifapplicable, details about Company’s products or services and commissions (each, a“Channel Program Profile”); and
(iii) facilitate communication with Users with theobjective of entering into a Channel Program Agreement (“Platform Services”).
Changes to these Terms of Service and Platform
(a) Except where prohibited by applicable law, Reditus reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time without notice. Company’s continued use of the Platform after any changes to these Terms of Service indicates its acceptance of such changes. It is Company’s responsibility to review these Terms of Service regularly for any changes.
(b) Reditus reserves the right to change any information, material or content (including, but not limited to, details, features and availability of Platform Service, Users, and Channel Program Profiles) contained on or provided through the Platform at any time, and from time to time, without notice.
Use of the platform
(a) As a condition of being granted a right to use of the Platform, Company represents, covenants, and warrants that:
(i) it possesses the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
(ii) it will use the Platform in accordance with these Terms of Service; and
(iii) it has completed a full technical integration with the Platform in accordance with the instructions on our Website, whether through the installation and configuration of Reditus’s code snippets or the use of Reditus’s customized APIs.
(b) You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
(c) You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
(d) You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
(e) Reditus retains the right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently deny Company access to the Platform or the Platform Services for violation of these Terms of Service.
(a) Subject to these Terms of Service, Reditus grants Company a personal, revocable,non-exclusive and non-transferable license during the Term to use the Platform inaccordance with these Terms of Service for the Permitted Use only.
(b) Subject to these Terms of Service, Company grants to Reditus a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, and worldwide license to access, collect, store, disclose and use any data, information, records and files that: (i) Company loads, transmits to or enters into the Platform, or (ii) we collect from third- parties on Company’s behalf, including all compilations, adaptations, translations, derivative works thereof, and results from processing such data, information, records and files, for the purposes of: (A) providing the Platform Services and developing the Platform, (B) complying with applicable law, and (ii) Reditus’s reasonable audit and data retention policies.
(a) Company will be required to sign up for user accounts (the “User Accounts”) using the available interfaces on the Platform and be issued with a username and password login credentials for each individual requiring access to the Platform on behalf of the Company by Reditus (“User ID”) in order to use the Platform and communicate with Users through the Platform.
(b) Company is responsible for ensuring individuals issued with a User ID keep his or her User ID secure and do not share his or her User ID with anyone else. Company is responsible for all acts or omissions carried out under all User IDs issued to Company by Reditus.
(c) Reditus reserves the right to disable any User Account issued to Company at any time in in the event its believes or reasonably suspects that a User ID has been used contrary to these Terms of Service or otherwise misused.
(d) Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
(e) You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Term and Termination
These Terms of Service will commence on the day Company first uses the Platform and will continue in force until terminated by either party (the “Term”). Either party may terminate these Terms of Service as follows:
(a) Reditus may terminate these Terms of Service at any time and with immediate effect by giving 30 days prior written notice to Company, by email (at Company’s current email address on file with Reditus) or through the Platform;
(b) Company may terminate these Terms of Service upon 30 days prior written notice by requesting (by email or through any then-available interfaces on the Platform) that these Terms of Service be terminated between the parties and all Company’s User Accounts be deleted and by ceasing use of the Platform.
Channel Program Agreements with Users
(a) If a User requests to participate in Company’s channel program through the Platform, Company may enter into an agreement through the Platform with that User (e.g., whether as an independent contractor or as an employee) on such terms and conditions as may be agreed to between Company and that User (“Channel Program Agreement”). For example, the Channel Program Agreement may, without limitation, contain:
(i) a description of Company’s channel program;
(ii) payment terms such as the percentage commission; and
(iii) any other terms and conditions as communicated between Company and the User through this Platform or otherwise.
(b) The Platform permits Company to present its Channel Program Agreement to Users for electronic acceptance. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company acknowledges that it is engaging directly with the User that participates in its channel program and not Reditus, and that Reditus is not a party to and will be in no way responsible for the performance of either Company or the User under any Channel Program Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, if Company and the User agree that the User will be engaged as an employee under a Channel Program Agreement, the Company understand and agree that the User will be solely an employee of Company and not Reditus. Reditus does not make any representations or warranties of any kind with respect to a User or a Channel Program Agreement and Company acknowledges that Reditus is not an agent or representative of Company or any User
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. The Service is offered with a free trial for 14 days. If you need more than 14 days, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
2. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
3. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by going into your account settings.
2. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
4. Reditus, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Reditus reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Reditus expressly reserves all rights in the Platform that are not specifically granted to Company under these Terms of Service. Company acknowledges that all right, title and interest in the Platform, all information, material, or content provided by Reditus in connection with these Terms of Service, and any update, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative work thereof, and all intellectual property rights therein will remain with Reditus (or third party suppliers, if applicable), and that the Platform and all materials provided by Reditus hereunder are licensed and not “sold” to Company.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Reditus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Reditus website or the Service itself.
(b) Company agrees and warrants that: (i) Company will, at all times, comply with all applicable laws (including all applicable privacy laws); and (ii) all information, material, or content that Company provides to us will contain no information about an identifiable individual or information that is otherwise subject to applicable privacy laws, including the GDPR (Europe) or equivalent provincial legislation (“Personal Information”), except for Personal Information in respect of which Company has obtained all applicable third party consents, authority and permissions, and have made all applicable third party disclosures, in each case if and as required by applicable laws (including privacy laws), regarding all collection, storage, use, disclosure and transmission, including to us and to all applicable third parties.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Company will not, without Reditus’s prior written permission, use the Platform for purposes other than the Permitted Use. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Company will not, and will not permit anyone else to:
(a) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate the Platform or any part thereof on any commercial or non-commercial website;
(b) access, monitor or copy any part of the Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
(c) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Platform;
(d)take any action that imposes, or may impose, in Reditus’s discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform;
(e) deep-link to any portion of the Platform for any purpose;
(f) remove (or permit anyone else to remove) any watermarks, labels or other legal or proprietary notices included in the Platform;
(g) modify or attempt to modify (or permit anyone else to modify or attempt to modify) the Platform, including any modification for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of the Platform;
(h) use the Platform as part of any service for sharing, lending or multi-person use; (i) attempt to, assist, authorise or encourage others to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components, such as digital rights management software or encryption, that protect the Platform;
(j) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, sell, publish, broadcast, perform, transmit, publish, license or circulate in any form any part of the Platform;
(k) create adaptations, translations, or derivative works based on the Platform, in whole or in part, or decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or other exploit any part of the Platform;
(l) use of access the Platform in a manner that violates the rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights) of any third party; or
(m) upload to or transmit through the Platform any information, images, text, data, media or other content that is offensive, hateful, obscene, defamatory or violates any laws, in each case as determined by Reditus in its sole discretion.
Third Party Websites
The Platform may provide links to third party websites. Reditus does not endorse the information contained on those web sites or guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The content in any linked web site is not under Reditus’s control, and if Company chooses to access any such website, Company does so entirely at its own risk.
Reditus cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Platform is compatible with any computer system or that the Platform, or any links from the Platform, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Reditus will maintain industry standard anti- virus software and tools on systems providing the Platform.
Communications Not Confidential
Reditus does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by Company through the Platform. Although Reditus generally adheres to the accepted industry practices in securing the transmission of data to, from and through the Platform, Company understands, agrees and acknowledges that Reditus cannot and does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with Company’s use of the Platform.
Geographic Application of the Platform
Not all of the Users and services described on the Platform are available in all jurisdictions. Furthermore, nothing on the Platform constitutes an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any product or service to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is prohibited by applicable law.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Use of the platform is at company’s own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.